Invasive species, disease outbreaks, shrinking habitat and human population growth are just a few of the challenges threatening the health and viability of wildlife species around the globe. By attending WDA, you will obtain a comprehensive perspective of the latest problems facing wildlife in today’s changing environment.
When you leave the WDA conference, you will walk away with new management tools and the most up-to-date information about what is happening in the field of wildlife health, conservation and management.
Here just are a few more ways you will benefit by attending WDA:
- Network with colleagues and share lessons learned.
- Get real-time updates on emerging diseases.
- Learn about new technologies used to aid in wildlife monitoring and management.
- Make new connections to further your career.
- Recharge your batteries and have fun!
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to broaden your knowledge base and learn more about wildlife health, conservation and management.