Student Abstract Submission Guidelines
WDA Student Presentation Award competition - Abstracts submitted by students who are WDA members are eligible to participate in the WDA Student Presentation Award Competition. Students are encouraged to join WDA prior to submitting an abstract to ensure they are eligible for the competition. Students, who are WDA members, who would like to be considered for the WDA Student Presentation Award Competition must follow the abstract guidelines and criteria outlined here.
WDA Student Definition:
1) Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate student program at least half-time, or
2) Be participating full-time in an internship or residency program which is approved for credit towards board certification or graduate degree.
This definition is on the WDA website.
Abstract submission form:
Abstracts which are submitted to the Conference Ex Ordo site before the deadline of March 15, 2019 and select YES to the following three questions will be scored by the Student Awards Committee (SAwC). All other abstracts will be reviewed by the conference Program Committee.
- Are you a current WDA member?
- Are you a current student (as defined by the WDA)?
- Would you like your presentation to be considered for the WDA Student Presentation Awards competition?