The Wildlife Disease Association is pleased to announce airline discounts with our partner airline United Airlines for travel to either Reno or Sacramento for the WDA 2019 conference!
Destination: Reno (RNO) or Sacramento (SMF)
Discount Level: Varies by origin and booking code
- Within/Between US 50 States/Canada
- 10% Discount – F, J, Y
- 5% Discount – C, A, B, M, E, U, H
- 2% Discount – D, Z, P, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K, G
- To/From Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India
- 10% Discount – A, M, U, H, Q, V, W, S
- 5% Discount – F, J, C, D, Z, Y, B, E, T, L, K, G
- To/From All Other International Destinations
- 10% Discount – F, A, J, C, Y, B, M, E, U, H
- 5% Discount – D, Z, P, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K, G
Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZGJ8936929 (for RNO) or ZGJB624453 (for SMF) in the Offer Code box.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8am – 10pm ET and Sat/Sun 8am – 6pm ET and mention Z-Code ZGJ8 / Agreement Code 936929 (for RNO) or Z-code ZGJB / Agreement Code 624453 (for SMF). Note that booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
If you are booking through a travel agency, provide the appropriate Z-code and Agreement Code above. The Z-code must appear in the Tour Code box.
When booking through United, discounts on associated rental car agreements can also be found.