The Wildlife Disease Association is pleased to announce airline discounts with our partner airline United Airlines for travel to either Reno or Sacramento for the WDA 2019 conference!
Destination: Reno (RNO) or Sacramento (SMF)
Discount Level: Varies by origin and booking code
- Within/Between US 50 States/Canada
- 10% Discount – F, J, Y
- 5% Discount – C, A, B, M, E, U, H
- 2% Discount – D, Z, P, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K, G
- To/From Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India
- 10% Discount – A, M, U, H, Q, V, W, S
- 5% Discount – F, J, C, D, Z, Y, B, E, T, L, K, G
- To/From All Other International Destinations
- 10% Discount – F, A, J, C, Y, B, M, E, U, H
- 5% Discount – D, Z, P, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K, G
Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZGJ8936929 (for RNO) or ZGJB624453 (for SMF) in the Offer Code box.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8am – 10pm ET and Sat/Sun 8am – 6pm ET and mention Z-Code ZGJ8 / Agreement Code 936929 (for RNO) or Z-code ZGJB / Agreement Code 624453 (for SMF). Note that booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
If you are booking through a travel agency, provide the appropriate Z-code and Agreement Code above. The Z-code must appear in the Tour Code box.
When booking through United, discounts on associated rental car agreements can also be found.
The Wildlife Disease Association is pleased to announce airline discounts with Avis at either Reno, NV or Sacramento CA locations as desired by attendees or exhibitors. Advanced reservation is recommended.
In order to receive the discount, please make your car rental reservation with Avis by clicking here.
You can also call Avis to make your reservations. Please provide the reservation agent with the conference AWD number to ensure the best available car rental rates.
- AWD #: T016540